General Discussion

Honor 5X Launch

2 Replies Mobiles Last Reply: 8 years ago 2 Users

Honor 5X which is scheduled for launch tomorrow (28th Jan) comes with Fingerprint Sensor 2.0. Looking forward to the faster than ever before smartphone:sunglasses :sunglasses:

M
By Madhukardesai
Posted On: Jan 27, 2016 01:04 PM
Displaying 2 of 2 replies
Sort By:
Recent
i like the honor 5x camera.I feel like a smartphone is really smart if it has a smart camera. Honor 5X is a budget
Updated Apr 25, 2016 10:28 AM

i like the honor 5x camera.I feel like a smartphone is really smart if it has a smart camera. Honor 5X is a budget phone, which worth a bit more than its price. I am a great fan of Honor 5X, especially for its camera. Honor 5X has a 13MP rear camera with single LED flash and 5MP front camera. If you prefer a Smartphone with the good camera, go with Honor 5X. Honor 5X comes with many camera features and now I am discussing some rare features like Audio note and GPS tag.

I read it from the following article : https://club.hihonor.com/in/honor5x.229/honor-5x-feature-rich-camera--audio-note-and-gps-tag.1881

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Yeah!!! Great news - two phones launched - Honor 5X at Rs.12,999 and the surprise Holly 2 Plus at Rs. 8,499. Pre orders
Updated Jan 28, 2016 01:15 PM

Yeah!!! Great news - two phones launched - Honor 5X at Rs.12,999 and the surprise Holly 2 Plus at Rs. 8,499. Pre orders start today at Amazon and Flipkart. Look forward to buying it

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.