Buy Macbook
Updated May 16, 2022 09:37 PM
Macbook pro is best for every purpose
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
1 Year Ago
Asus ProArt Studiobook 16 OLED.
Updated Apr 20, 2022 09:49 PM
Asus ProArt Studiobook 16 OLED. Innovative design that actually works.For work, be clear,quiet and good performance.Its design is minimalist with no frills expect this amazing OLED screen.It will make your work realy more comfortable.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Updated Apr 19, 2022 08:49 AM
I personally use this laptop MacBook Pro M1 16-inch it is a the best photo-editing laptop. 16inch screen is packed with new tech, such as a mini LED screen and P3 wide colour support, along with a higher 3456 x 2234 pixel ratio, which ensures your photos look incredible.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
1 Year Ago
Updated Apr 12, 2022 01:25 AM
Yes, this has also affected me recently. but I decided to go to the experts and do a RAID RECOVERY. I need monitoring and control. Regardless of the size of the infrastructure you manage, be it small or enterprise level, you can't do without a solid monitoring tool. Even if you just own a personal website, you still need 24/7 monitoring of your resource availability. The good news for many of us is that there are powerful open source IT monitoring solutions available on the market
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
2 Years Ago
Macbook Air
Updated Mar 16, 2022 12:56 PM
Hi, I prefer macbook air for video and photo editing because it has M1 chip of apple which helps you to do your job better.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
2 Years Ago
Updated Feb 14, 2022 02:09 PM
I prefer Asus. Vivobook is the best I think. Really good resolutian, strong processor will make it the best chioce for you. Andmetal case will save your laptop in trips. Personally I always used only Asus laptops. They are a bit more expensive but have really good qualitie. But the best choice for designers is ofcourse Macbook
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
2 Years Ago
best laptop
Updated Jan 06, 2022 02:17 PM

Screen size. 15.6 is standard, but 12 to 14 inches can be more portable.
Display type. Pick IPS for great viewing angles.
RAM & ROM. 4GB RAM or more for multitasking with at least 512GB storage.
Battery. Around 8 hours of battery life support.
At the end its depend on your taste of company which laptop is best laptop
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
2 Years Ago
LG LAPTOP
Updated Jul 21, 2021 12:41 PM
LG Laptop quality is very good. It is processor speed is so good.So I select only LG laptop.Because LG laptop quality and speed is very good.It is service also very good
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.