General Discussion

Pokemon Go players in Delhi - where did you find good Pokemon?

18 Replies Gaming Last Reply: 7 years ago 18 Users
Are you playing Pokemon Go in Delhi?
Are there enough Pokestops in your area?
Did you find good Pokemon?
Where did you find the best Pokemon?

Share your tips, and help fellow players level up.
PP
Bronze
By Pranay Parab
Posted On: Jul 13, 2016 05:37 PM
Displaying 18 of 18 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Pokemongo in gurgao sector 22
Updated Aug 28, 2016 09:42 AM
if you are staying near Gurgao Sector 21, 22 or 23 then "Tau Devi lal park" is very good option. it has 5 pokestop with a gym . This place is famous for fighting type pokemon. Machop sighting and getting is very common
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
Updated Aug 16, 2016 05:36 PM
There is a shelder nest in Nehru park, chanakya puri
and a ponyta nest in lodi garden. You may also find squirtle at lodi garden.
You can also catch a lot of slowpoke and kabuto near the central secretariat metro station pokestop.

india gate is filled with Hitmonchans.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
7 Years Ago
did anyone find a nest?
Updated Jul 28, 2016 07:45 AM
did anyone find a nest (google search) i found one nest of seahorn in dear park, one of pikachu in naraina(althought this was 4 days ago and havent spotted them for 4 days now) and one allmost nest(4 at a time bulbasaur ) around ridge area.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Updated Jul 24, 2016 10:26 PM
Wife has 60 diff Pokemon species already. Playing in delhi. Best ones on mg road and Saket malls
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Updated Jul 23, 2016 01:33 PM
from which wesite have you downloaded the game??
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Updated Jul 23, 2016 01:57 AM
Hi friends.
People staying near south Delhi, the best place for you to find amazing pokemons is the Deer Park in hauz khas. There are anout 40 pokestops and i had a chance of catching venasaur but couldnt. Apart from that you get eevee, poliwag, goldeen, growlithe, arbok, rhyhorn and etc. The park has a gym also. So if you want good pokemons, do go there.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Fun
Updated Jul 18, 2016 03:29 AM
Had fun catching all different kinds of Pokemon. These are not in plenty around where I live but still u do get a couple after wandering around for sometime. Chances of getting these more are nearer to commercial hubs around the city, .was lucky to catch 3 of them while filling up my car inside a petrol pump ..smiley
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
No pokestop and gym
Updated Jul 16, 2016 11:24 PM
I live in Delhi and finding pokemon here is not a big problem means you have to use datapack and get out of your house can't rely on WiFi. But the biggest issue is sooner or later u will run out of pokeballs and other stuffs and there is no pokestop/gym and available here to help that out.... means it is delhi we are talking about how much big city you need nintendo . It's  fun but without stop and gyms you can't fully enjoy it and feel kind of left one in this world...compare to what i see in post from users in america or europe. Please if you have any idea when they will be available here in Delhi tell me
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Pokemon Go experience in Delhi
Updated Jul 15, 2016 11:52 PM
Hi
Have been playing for last few 3-4 days. Presently have got around 75 Pokemons.Â

Yes.. many are repeating, but also found a few good ones.. one even fully evolved.

I travel on Blue Line metro.... most stations are Pokestops.. making life good ;)
I work at CP, which has decent number of Pokestops and Gyms... the building adjacent to my office is also a Pokestop, so i visit it a number of times during the day.

Also spotted a few fishing points.. every day, at the same point- i do get pokemons.

Travelling in Battery auto rickshaw is really good as it gives decent speed
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Subscribe ths to know.
Updated Jul 15, 2016 12:44 PM
Follow the link this page got it all

https://m.facebook.com/PokemoGo.OfficialPage.Delhi/
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
What it is?
Updated Jul 15, 2016 10:59 AM
Can you please explain what is pokemon go.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Saket is decently populated
Updated Jul 15, 2016 09:45 AM
There's a whole bunch of stops and even a gym pretty closeby in Saket at least. Though the number of pokemon that show up is super rare!
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
my experience with pokemon go
Updated Jul 14, 2016 10:18 PM
i have started playing pokemon go recemtly.
the game is nice but due to the facts that it has not been officially released in india therefore there's a hope for increased number of pokestops after release and some connectivity issues, i usually play it at my home only and have caught some pretty pokemons too such a magmar and kabuto etcÂ
wild pokemons keeps repeating.
the only negative thing is that you can't power up your pokemon that easily its very much difficult than catching one.
in short too much dependable on items and one who is ready to spend lots of money will lead in the game.........
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Poke Stops Scarcity near IIT Delhi
Updated Jul 14, 2016 09:04 PM
There is only one pokestop & one Gym in IIT delhi, for which the whole college fights to conquer.. But on the other hand Hauz Khas Village is full of Pokestops...I have to go there to refill my pokeballs. It's difficult to go there everyday, takes too much time.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Location of Pokemons
Updated Jul 14, 2016 07:58 PM
Walk around like in parks and take help of the button at lower right end it will tell you how near you are to pokemons
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
result of pokemon in haryana,india
Updated Jul 14, 2016 07:48 PM
hi frnzz,m from haryana ,kaithal .
i just try pokemon go .
1.there are so many pokemons here n there. but no pokestop n gym and other stuff...
2.there is a AR problem in cell  .i dnt know what senser or hardware is req for that.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
cyberhub in gurgaon
Updated Jul 14, 2016 07:34 PM
Cyberhub in Gurgaon is full of Pokestops. At least 6 of them together. Didn't find any great Pokemons though. The regular Pidgey , Speraow and Rattata :
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
pokemon go where
Updated Jul 13, 2016 08:31 PM
good question
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.