General Discussion

Required review of lg g4 stylus phone

2 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 2 Users
 how is **LG G4 Stylus**** Phone. I am thinking to buy it. Any Suggestions Regarding the Phone ???Please provide me with the Review of the Phone and its Performance.
S
By Sandeshduwawale
Posted On: Aug 19, 2015 10:54 AM
Displaying 2 of 2 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Thank you for your review, but you have given the review of LG G3 and I had asked for " LG G4 Stylus" . Never the less
Updated Aug 24, 2015 09:51 AM

Thank you for your review, but you have given the review of LG G3 and I had asked for " LG G4 Stylus" . Never the less your suggestion will come handy.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I had purchased a lg g3 last year. The specs where magnificient with quad HD display and Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
Updated Aug 22, 2015 01:53 AM

I had purchased a lg g3 last year. The specs where magnificient with quad HD display and Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. The battery life was decent initially.

However, problem started after six months of regular use. Initially, few rows of the touchscreen stopped working. Took it to the service centre. Since the phone was on warranty they replaced the touchscreen, after good about a week.

Its been one year now, the phone is out of warranty and it has started giving problem again. This time the culprit seems to be the motherboard. The phone refuses to power ON.

Don't just go by the specifications only. Reliability is a big issue. Just google problems with LG G2 or G3 and you will be returned with a number of pages, with the customers reporting almost similar problems. Take a wise decision before you invest your hard earned money on this crappy device.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.