Question

Samsung S10 lite or One plus 8

1 Reply Laptops Last Reply: 3 years ago 1 User
Dear Team,
I am confused between samsung S10 lite and one plus 8.
​​​​I know that one plus 8 have few good fetures then samsung S10 lite. As my requirement is Good Battery life, Camera, Sturdy phone, Good Processor. For few good fetures I need to pay extra bucks also. I think 5 G will take time to launch in India.
The only question is that will S 10 lite run smooth in long run, or it will get slow as Samsung phones tend to get slow after few years. I have heard nice things about one plus phones.
So request you please guide to purchase value for money phone.
AD
By Akshay Desai
Posted On: May 26, 2020 12:31 AM
Displaying 1 of 1 reply
Sort By:
Recent
Big no for samsung s10 lite
Updated Jan 09, 2021 11:05 AM
For the very first time, when we learn about the makers of a handset, we get this satisfaction that the product will be worthy but when we use the device for a couple of days, we realize that even tech giants like Samsung can do blunders. Galaxy S10 Lite is a big example of this. With Snapdragon 855, the device is full of various complexities. While doing almost every task, one faces a couple of problems. I mean this processor is not able to cope when one plays games that are demanding of powerful processing. It is not only games but also when we go for multitasking. Among others one needs to face heating issue too. It is impossible for the users to concentrate on the tasks they have to complete because of these issues. Plus, Galaxy S10 Lite needs to be charged time and again in a short span of time.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.