General Discussion

Which mobile should we buy under $300 budget?

1 Reply Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 1 User

Recently, I want to buy a new phone, and my budget is no more than $300. Which one is better? Some of my friends suggested me the followed phones:

1. Elephone Vowney smartphone, $299.99. It features MTK6795 octa-core processor along with 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM, amazing 5.5-inch 2K display, 8MP front camera, 20.7MP back camera, touch ID and NFC function.

2. Lenovo ZUK Z1 smartphone, $289.99. It features Snapdragon 801 quad-core chip clocked at 2.5GHz, 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM, 5.5-inch FHD display, 8MP/13MP cameras, front Touch ID, Type-C USB and 4100mAh battery.

What's your opinion about these two phones?

JH
By Jones Huang
Posted On: Nov 11, 2015 06:51 AM
Displaying 1 of 1 reply
Sort By:
Recent
The Elephone Vowney smartphone seems like the phone for you, I have not physically came across the phone as of now but
Updated Nov 13, 2015 05:47 AM

The Elephone Vowney smartphone seems like the phone for you, I have not physically came across the phone as of now but the phone's build quality seems good enough for the price and the features it is offering.
If you are an innovator and could slightly increase your budget then you can get an eye sensor also.
Yes! An eye sensor, along with all the other features you are getting in the elephone. The phone is called "UMI IRON Pro", check the phone out and see it for yourself.
Anyway, if you're planning to sell your old phone or if you wish to buy an used smartphone or iPhone, I have something just for you, Gadzet.in. These people have revolutionized the way of buying and selling used smartphone online.

Ps: I am a representative of gadzet.in, you can rely on us. :smile:

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.