Question

Advice on which laptop to buy (UK)

1 Reply Laptops Last Reply: 1 year ago 1 User
* **Total budget and country of purchase:** £1000 UK * **Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money? Pick or include any that apply.** Best specs for the money * **How important is weight and thinness to you?** I would travel with the laptop so something not too bulky would be preferable * **Which OS do you require? Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux.** Windows * **Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A.** Large enough for photo editing * **Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run.** Photo editing with photoshop * **If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want?** Not for gaming * **Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)?** Reliable build quality * **Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion.** I will be using the laptop for work - mainly using microsoft office - and for photo editing using photoshop. Interested to find out if I need to spend my max budget or if something cheaper will suffice?
LB
By Lavender Birch
Posted On: Jun 02, 2021 10:01 PM
Updated Apr 22, 2022 01:20 PM
Best Laptop to buy in UK.
  • Microsoft laptops – For high performance and design on the go.
  • Apple Macs – For market-leading style and substance.
  • Dell laptops – For experts in office computers.
  • HP laptops – For quality, cheap laptops for business use.
  • Lenovo laptops – For affordable quality.
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.