General Discussion

Review of LeEco Le 1s - A Value For your Money!

Hello Folks,

I want to share a review of my #Superphone LeEco Le 1s, so I waited for months before
judging this phone. Here is my review after 3 months of usage.

1. Design
    The phone has a full metal body which feels great in hands. Also, it has thin bezels on
    the side which are almost non-existent. The phone has been well-crafted and no
    other phone feels this unbelievably premium at this price point. No other
    phones in this price segment looks as beautiful as Le 1s.

2. Display
    The firstthing you’d notice after its metal design is its display. It has an 1080P Full
    HD screen, which is just brilliant. The images are crisp with a high colour
    contrast and saturation. It feels great to watch media.

3. Fingerprint Sensor
    There is a mirror finished fingerprint sensor on the back of the 1s, right above their branding.
    Its accuracy is really good and its placement is just perfect. The index finger
    naturally rests there no matter which hand you use it from and the device is
    automatically unlocked.

4. 4K Recording
    One neat feature hidden is that the phone capable of recording 4K videos. It can be
    enabled by going into the camera settings while inside the camera. Frankly it
    is not the best 4K camera out there, but it gets the job done. Most of the
    phone cameras out there which record 4K cost about INR 50,000. Also, it is a
    clever addition to the phone because they sell 4K TVs in China on which these
    videos can be consumed. They intend to bring these TVs to India soon!

5. Fast Charging
    The LeEco Le 1s supports USB Type-C port at the bottom and it has a 3,000mAh battery which
    is pretty average for everyday usage. It lasts half a day with heavy usage and
    lasts full day if you are not a heavy user. It comes with support for fast
    charging. My device is taking 1 hour 20 minutes to get fully charged.

6. IR Blaster
    On the top-right on the phone, there is a small IR blaster placed and the phone can be
    used as a remote with a dedicated app which is preinstalled in the device. This
    app can be used to control many home appliances like TVs, AC, etc. Also, they
    let you make your own remote with custom IR functions.

7. Dual SIM
    LeEco 1s comes with dual SIM support, something that is common with most of the phones
    these days. They can be accessed using a SIM eject tool and has support for one
    Micro SIM and one Nano SIM. The best part of the dual SIM is that both the SIMs
    support 4K at the same time!

8. Price
    Last but not least, the final reason to get this beautiful handset is its price. The Le 1s
    is priced at INR 10,999/- which is tad lower when compared to phones with
    similar features. The LeEco company has claimed that they are selling this
    phone with a loss i.e. for less than bill of materials.

R
By Rajeshkiran
Posted On: Mar 30, 2016 08:13 AM
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.