General Discussion

Don't buy anything from snapdeal (they cheated me by sending an empty box of phone)

5 Replies Mobiles Last Reply: 8 years ago 5 Users

Hello everyone,
I had worst experience with snapdeal today. I ordered black Infocus M2 on 27th may. I got the delivery today on 2nd june. I received it from courier. I opened the box and got surprised. There was no phone in the box. The box contains only white colored charger. They took my 4999 rs and delivered me empty box with charger. Snapdeal is biggest cheater. Guys don't buy anything from snapdeal if you don't want to get in such conditions.

S
By Sahilsankhe
Posted On: Jun 02, 2015 01:25 PM
Displaying 5 of 5 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Hi guys, same story here, but somehow they forgot to put the soap bar. there was only charger in my box. seller is
Updated Dec 12, 2015 06:09 AM

Hi guys,

same story here, but somehow they forgot to put the soap bar. there was only charger in my box. seller is Prime Retailers, Gurgaon..

is there any hope??
can we block the mobile using that IMEI number?

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
same thing happened here ordered i phone 6 s got a vimbar instead of phone.most fraud company of india with maximum
Updated Dec 09, 2015 04:42 AM

same thing happened here ordered i phone 6 s got a vimbar instead of phone.most fraud company of india with maximum number of complaints

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Hi Sahil, I think the issue is you are coming in 1 out of 1 crore ppl who get faulty products, I had around more than
Updated Nov 24, 2015 06:00 AM

Hi Sahil,

I think the issue is you are coming in 1 out of 1 crore ppl who get faulty products, I had around more than lakh of ruppe purchase from snapdeal but till now i dont get any complaint from them, So just dont loose heart,We all face an bad experience. Best of luck for your next shopping.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I just can comment on this it is not fault from their somewhere or in between courier guys do this task, thats why
Updated Nov 20, 2015 10:27 AM

I just can comment on this it is not fault from their somewhere or in between courier guys do this task, thats why snapdeal change their logistic things now they tie up with go javas and they deliver the things fast and easiest manner

I had zero issue with snapdeal

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Hello Sahil, I got the same experience 3 times, but on the first 2 times, they got me refunded and the last time on
Updated Oct 17, 2015 03:41 PM

Hello Sahil,

I got the same experience 3 times, but on the first 2 times, they got me refunded and the last time on the Great Diwali Sale, they cheated me once again by sending a bar soap of 190 mg, named "Khadi" inside the Infocus M2 box and they said that only because I am claiming the third time, they could not refund me back without any inquiries on such. So, everyone, please buy products from Snadeal at your own risk, on cash on delivery only and make sure the right product is inside there and do not prepay on snapdeal, your money is not 100% safe. They are not sending false products on COD products.. Only sending through post as far as I can tell.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion

Categories

© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.