General Discussion

Looking to buy a decent smartphone under 5K

4 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 3 Users

Hey guys I am a student based in Delhi. Looking to buy a decent smartphone under 5K. The phone should possess a good battery life, decent display and a nice camera and of course should have a good design. Any suggestions?

S
By Sachisachi
Posted On: Jun 23, 2015 12:02 PM
Displaying 4 of 4 replies
Sort By:
Recent
I strongly recommend LAVA Flair Z1, even I’m waiting for it and will buy it as soon as it launches in the market. I
Updated Jul 24, 2015 01:05 PM

I strongly recommend LAVA Flair Z1, even I’m waiting for it and will buy it as soon as it launches in the market. I mean who else could offer so many features like a good 5 mp camera, flash, a 5 inch screen etc. in such low budget. Plus it has a dual sim as well. LAVA definitely knows how to rock the low budget phones with good quality.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Hi Senthil, Yes i mentioned it in my reply too. But, I don't think Windows Phone is a good option to buy. Android
Updated Jun 26, 2015 02:14 PM

Hi Senthil, Yes i mentioned it in my reply too.
But, I don't think Windows Phone is a good option to buy. Android phones are good wink

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
[quote="Pihu, post:2, topic:2362"] Also, You might have heard about Android One smartphones. They are known for
Updated Jun 25, 2015 09:10 AM
Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hello Sachi, There are many smartphones under 5000 with decent specs like 1GB Ram. There was a time when smartphones
Updated Jun 25, 2015 06:15 AM

Hello Sachi,

There are many smartphones under 5000 with decent specs like 1GB Ram. There was a time when smartphones didn't possess good specs. But, today's market is going more towards affordable smartphones and hence they are providing more for less.

I will suggest you Karbonn Titanium S8. It runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS. It has 5-inches display as well. It's a 3G and wi-fi enabled smartphone. It has 8mp rear camera. The phone offers quite good looks.

Karbonn Titanium S8 is available on Flipkart at Rs. 4,999 only. I have seen quite good reviews from the users who bought it. You can check the reviews too - http://www.flipkart.com/karbonn-titanium-s8/p/itme6g47jy33fzak

Also, You might have heard about Android One smartphones. They are known for providing latest software updates. Android One smartphones are the first set of smartphones that get latest updates from Google. Karbonn's Sparkle V, Spice's UNO mi-498 and micromax'a One are the first three smartphones that get launched with Android One platform.

You should go for micromax Android One smartphone that comes under 5000 budget. Also, new smartphone Canvas Spark can be a better option for you - learn more about them.
http://www.firstreporter.org/top-smartphones-under-5000-india-2015/

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.