General Discussion

Low on budget, high on features. LeEco's flagship Le 1s is breaking industry records

Hello folks, this is Rakesh and this is my review of LeEco's Le 1s.
Over the past few months, I noticed a flurry of LeEco phone advertisements in all leading newspapers and journals regularly. This made me curious and my excitement grew manifold because of the sublime looks of the phone and reasonable price at which it is offered. So, I spoke to a friend who bought one and examined the phone in order to have a better perspective for myself.

With the Le 1s, LeEco offers a smartphone with specs that one can only expect from a high-range smartphone. The phone offers some cool features that come handy in performing many tasks. To name a few, the 5.5-inch FHD touch screen display with 403 PPI, adds to the viewing experience of watching videos and playing games.

The device is powered by a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X10 Processor, on which Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system runs smoothly. It is ably supported by 3 GB RAM which ensures that users get a seamless performance while multitasking.
This smartphone is stacked with an impressive 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front facing camera which ensures that you click the best photographs (including selfies) and allows video calling even in low light conditions.
For its price, the Le 1s is extremely well-designed and it’s metal body gives it a premium look. The full-metal aircraft grade aluminium unibody not only makes the phone look modern and sleek but it is also very light and does a great job of protecting your phone if you drop it.

VERDICT:
The Le 1s stands out from the crowd in its own unique way. With a new interface, cool features and a simple setup process, it is an excellent budget phone with a fantastic design and performance for the price.

R
By Rajeshkiran
Posted On: Apr 15, 2016 10:08 AM
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.