General Discussion

Pokemon Go gaming

All know that Pokemon Go trending, It changes whole world's eye in a short time and given a way thinkers possibilities that anything can happen with great afforts, See how it reaches peaks about this guy.
24-Year-Old Quit His Job to Travel the World and Hunt Pokémon
"I wanted to have an adventure," 24-year-old Tom Currie told The Guardian of his recent decision to quit work and become the (self-proclaimed) world's first full-time Pokémon hunter. "I have been working for six years and I was desperate for a break. And Pokémon gave me the chance to live that dream."

It's unclear what he was doing before he committed to the game completely (Cosmopolitan.com has reached out to him for comment), but in one week, Currie has visited six New Zealand towns and caught 90 Pokémon. He plans to travel for two full months and has 20 bus trips planned around the country. He told the Guardian has is sleeping deeply each night because of the "miles and miles" he walks each day to hunt and has been staying on friends' couches and in hostels.
See more about this story https://in.style.yahoo.com/24-old-quit-job-travel-164543243.html
SK
By Suryadeva Kumar
Posted On: Jul 20, 2016 05:45 PM
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.