General Discussion

Le Max: Power to the Gamer

With increasing traffic snarls, travel timings have been extending correspondingly and people have been using smartphones to cope with the boredom that accompanies such travel. Gaming is one of the most common activities that people indulge in to get rid of this boredom and if you are a true gaming
fanatic with a love for games with high-end graphics, just an average smartphone just won’t do! So I recently tested the Lex Max by playing a couple of games and here’s what I found out…

But before I begin my review, I’d like to first talk about some of the tech specs of the Le Max’s configuration. The phone comes with a 6.33-inch 2K screen which is visually pleasing for anybody who wants a big screen. The 2.0GHz Snapdragon 810 octa-core chipset is a powerful processor that keeps the gaming action going without any lag or slowdowns. With an Adreno 430 graphic processor unit and 4GB RAM memory, the Le Max handles most high-end graphic games thrown at it with relative ease. As I played Asphalt 8 on the highest resolution, I found no stutter, lags or minor frame drops.

After 20 minutes of nonstop gaming, I found the temperature of the phone to be average and under the usual overheating range of other phones. If you are looking for power and performance bundled in a single
package, then the Le Max fires forth on all cylinders.

R
By Rajeshkiran
Posted On: Apr 29, 2016 11:03 AM
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.