General Discussion

Android Wear experiences and recommendations

2 Replies Mobiles Last Reply: 9 years ago 2 Users

I've just been gifted an Android Wear smartwatch - I'll be getting my LG G Watch this evening and I'm not really sure what to do with it. Does anyone here have any experiences to share? Any tips, or cool apps to try out?

MG
By Mister G
Posted On: Dec 16, 2014 10:52 AM
Displaying 2 of 2 replies
Sort By:
Recent
The G Watch was a great gift! I probably wouldn't buy one, even at the current discounted price because there isn't
Updated Dec 18, 2014 07:00 AM

The G Watch was a great gift! I probably wouldn't buy one, even at the current discounted price because there isn't much you can do with it, but it's pretty cool. So far aside from the notifications, the coolest thing has been the ustwo watch face, which shows details from your calendar along with the time.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
You got one too? My colleague Gopal also got an LG G Watch as a gift! Looks like no one wants to use the watch but
Updated Dec 18, 2014 05:06 AM

You got one too? My colleague Gopal also got an LG G Watch as a gift! Looks like no one wants to use the watch but everyone loves gifting it.

Haven't used Android Wear yet, so can't comment on any apps. But my boss also has this. The weird charging accessory puts me off LG G Watch.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion

Categories

© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.