General Discussion

Which smartphone gives the best Value for money under rs. 25000

5 Replies Mobiles Last Reply: 8 years ago 4 Users

With so many new launches this year, Smartphone market is flooded with options. Now we can get High-End specs in budget and mid-range smartphones.

So the question is which is the best smartphone that gives the most value for its price.

M
By Manav
Posted On: May 03, 2015 04:05 PM
Displaying 5 of 5 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 such a nice smartphone.It comes with 5.7 inches (Large) display,13 MP Primary camera and 3200
Updated Jul 24, 2015 09:42 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 such a nice smartphone.It comes with 5.7 inches (Large) display,13 MP Primary camera and 3200 mAh, Li-ion battery.The device offers Powerful configuration and Excellent Display.If you buy great smartphone you should purchase from 91mobiles.com

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
It is just a small company started last year, they are not multi billionaires so, whatever they do, they are trying,
Updated Jun 08, 2015 03:57 AM

It is just a small company started last year, they are not multi billionaires so, whatever they do, they are trying, they yesterday started a toll free customer care no. for Indians, it's doing pretty good according to me.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
yup it is true but the other fact is it wont give you user friendly facility if you phone is damaged or so! @Tanuj and
Updated Jun 08, 2015 03:31 AM

yup it is true but the other fact is it wont give you user friendly facility if you phone is damaged or so! @Tanuj and @Vijeth,.............. and i hope yhe company should look into the matter

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
I agree with @Tanuj
Updated May 08, 2015 05:09 AM

I agree with @Tanuj
smile

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Doubtless it is the OnePlus
Updated May 03, 2015 04:28 PM

Doubtless it is the OnePlus One.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.